ITD Group has a vacancy for a Refrigeration Technician, responsible for the maintenance and repair of all air conditioning and refrigeration systems, and providing a service to industrial and commercial clients. This would include chillers and chilled water plants.
- Customer Satisfaction – always the main objective.
- Complete all regularly scheduled maintenance work: inspect, maintain and repair air conditioning and refrigeration units (HVAC) including chilled water systems and chillers.
- Attend to callouts and breakdowns, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fault finding and troubleshoot chillers, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Commission chillers, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Develop and complete tasks in accordance with the company’s SHEQ and ISO system.
- Professionally communicate with clients.
- Document and report on all visits to customer sites.
- Provide supervision and technical support to staff and clients.
- Perform any special projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric/Equivalent Technical N3
- Trade Certificate – Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial) or Electrical Trade Test
- 3 years HVAC/Refrigeration experience
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s License
- Valid Safe Handling of Refrigerant Certificate - advantageous
- Experience with Chillers and Chilled water plant – advantageous
- Clear Criminal Record
Johannesburg, South Africa
If this sounds like the position for you, forward your CV and supporting documents to:
Closing date for applications – 25 May 2022